School Projects

Fun Projects

Monday, June 18, 2012

Finger Painting

Toward the end of last week - Thursday I think - the kids were bugging me to paint.  I had my own project spread out on the kitchen table (a previously mentioned sewing project which I did manage to finish at 11:10pm Saturday night), so I set them up out on the patio with smocks and washable finger paints.    I didn't take any pictures of the decidedly un-artistic messes they made with the paints, but I did take some shots of Project #2: Cleaning paint off the patio
and Project #3: Cleaning paint out of hair.
As a preemptive step to all three projects, I had filled the kiddie pool with water to aid in cleanup.  
Best idea EVER!

2 comments:

~ Tandis ~ said...

Oh sweet Brynn. Hahaha.
11:10pm is way to late to be sewing.

Jessica said...

I hope your family appreciates your extraordinary efforts.