School Projects

Fun Projects

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Splitting Hairs

Is cutting hair a project? It is if the victim is a wiggly two-year-old who isn't thrilled with the prospect. Her mop, however, had gotten totally out of control and it was time for a trim.
First, the back. It was pretty forgiving.
Second, the front. I think I should have done the front first, because Brynn was getting bored and the wiggling was increasing. As you can see, she zigged when I zagged, and her bangs ended up a little short.
Oh well. I guess that's why they made clips.

2 comments:

~ Tandis ~ said...

It will grow fast and the bangs will always be blown by the wind and hardly noticeable. :) Her old "mop" was beautiful, I hope the trimmed version keeps some curl. A princess MUST have her curls.

Jessica said...

That little kiddo has a ton of hair. I wonder if it will curl more now that it's shorter.