School Projects

Fun Projects

Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy 2013

Happy New Year!
To ring in 2013, I decided to make some changes to the look of my new blog.  I had a little bit of fun last night, coming up with a new picture to welcome all you readers every time you check my posts.  Due to my lack of computer know-how (you'd think having a blog would have helped in this department, but it hasn't), it took me a while to make it all work, but it finally turned out right.

The reorganization here on the blog is symbolic of my mood toward the rest of my life.  In January I always get motivated to get rid of clutter and dirt around the house.  Maybe it is because getting ready for Christmas all through December meant that things like cleaning and putting away took a back seat for too long.  Or, maybe I am already longing for spring, and hope that a little "spring cleaning" will bring that season a little bit closer.  Either way, I need to go indulge my urge to clean and organize.

Stay tuned as I post some projects that have been cluttering up my project table.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

"Stay tuned as I post some projects that have been cluttering up my project table."

...and the kitchen table...

...and the laundry table...

Jessica said...

Is Aaron actually complaining that your projects are cluttering up the house? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Looking forward to following more cleaning and projecting blogs.